EXPANDED SAFETY MEASURES AND GUIDELINES
We are so excited to welcome you back to the office!
Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office and we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and team during this time.
Health & Safety
- We will be protecting our team and our patients with the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have all of the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities and clinics are ready for your arrival.
- Our reception areas are being rearranged to allow for the recommended six-foot social distancing during your visit.
- We have contracted a professional cleaning service to provide an added measure of disinfection and sterilization for our entire office at the end of every workday.
- We have temporarily closed our high-touch areas and removed all beverage stations and magazines from our waiting areas.
- All patients will be screened for a fever upon arriving. In accordance with CDC guidelines anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F will be rescheduled.
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out the following health screening form: Pre-appointment Form
- To provide you with the best service, we have added a Concierge Program to guide you through your visits with us. Due to restrictions on the number of guests that we can have in our facilities at one time, our Concierge Team will facilitate your check-ins, procedures, and check-outs. We will anticipate your arrival, check you in for your appointment, and even deliver aligners from the comfort and safety of your car! When it is time for your appointment, we will let you know and guide you to your appropriate treatment area.
- Upon arrival at the office please call us. There will be signage that reminds you of our phone number and provides links to the health screening form. Our patient concierge will come to get the patient.
- Appointment scheduling has been adjusted to allow time for enhanced cleaning and sterilization measures. For example, routine adjustments, growth checkups, and Invisalign scans will be seen together. The appointments requiring use of dental handpieces and use of air and water, such as placing or removing braces require higher measures of protection and will be scheduled accordingly.
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments and retainer checks.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms, feeling unwell or suspect they have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to proactively reschedule their appointment and not enter the office.
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
- We strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area, but must wear a facial covering.
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations have been temporarily closed.
- Please wash your hands in our clinical area prior to being seated for your appointment and prior to leaving our clinic after your appointment.
This is a dynamic situation and we’re constantly adjusting our approach to ensure both our patient’s and our team’s safety. Things will necessarily change and we promise to keep you updated.